MSSA updates announced
The Futurity Committee has announced changes to the Minnesota Stallion
Service Auction (MSSA) and the Northstar Futurities. New for 2014 will
be Northstar Breeder Nominated prize money. Offspring of nominated stallions and mares will be eligible for added money.
- Northstar Breeder Nominated stallions and mares offspring eligible for added money.
- In 2013, there will not be a Minnesota Stallion Service Auction.
- MSSA classes will continue to be held during the MQHA Futurity/Show.
- In 2014, there will be MSSA weanling, yearling and a two-year-old classes.
- In 2015, there will be MSSA yearling and two-year-old classes.
- In 2016, there will be a MSSA two-year-old class.
- For a 2014 MSSA entry form, click here.
Questions about the Open, Non-Pro, or MSSA Futurities? Here's everything you need to know in one easy place.
Click here for our PDF guide.
2013 MQHA Open and Non
Pro Futurity Committee
- All Entries to: MQHA Futurity, P.O. Box 147, Cannon Falls, MN 55009
- Chair: Eric Petersen, Cannon Falls, MN – 940.367.7308
- Secretary: Terri Shaleen - Lindstrom, MN
- Cell: 651.341.0184; Home: 651.257.4877- email@example.com
- Dist. 1 - Deloris Richards, Marshall, MN - 507.532.2038
- Dist. 2 –
- Dist. 3 - Bart Moon, Rochester, MN – 507.287.6065
- Dist. 4 -
- Dist. 5 -
- Dist. 7 - Anne Anderman, St. Cloud, MN - 320.240.1523
- At Large / Officers
- Gloria Enger - 320.251.8229
- Tom Yanz - 651.437.5601
- Dick Richards - 507.532.2038
- Jay Thesing – 612.964.9694
- Amateur Liaison - Jim Nigg - 320.543.1172